Take Advantage of the FREE contest on October 15th, 2014
Looking for new ways to bring mathematics into your schools and classrooms?
Consider the Caribou Math Contest. Offered online throughout the year, students can take part in an international math contest up to six (6) times throughout the school year. Best of all, the first contest of the year is FREE for all students from grade 3 to 12.
- The first contest on October 15th, 2014 is FREE
- Grade 3 and 4 Students participate in every contest for FREE
- Grade 5 to 12 Students – $12 Per Student Annually
- School-wide Pass for all students to participate in all contests – $280 Annually
- Wednesday October 15th, 2014 (Grades 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12)
- Wednesday November 12th, 2014 (Grades 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12)
- Wednesday January 14th, 2015 (Grades 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12)
- Wednesday February 11th, 2015 (Grades 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12)
- Wednesday April 1st, 2015 (Grades 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12)
- Wednesday May 6th, 2015 (Grades 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12)
Contests are 60 minutes in length and take place in a digital, online format.
Students can begin their contest anytime between 7:30 AM and 3:30 PM on the day of the contest.
Also important to note is that students can participate using any device that can connect to the internet. This means: desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones and even iPod Touch!
Other frequently asked questions can be found here.
For more information including the online registration for the Caribou Contest, please visit the website: http://www.cariboutests.com.
If you are from the GECDSB and require more information regarding the Caribou Contest, please feel free to contact me via Office 365.
WANT TO LEARN HOW TO TEACH THROUGH TASK?
Share With Your Learning Community:
Read More From The Blog