Are you an educator? Technology Advocate? Innovator? Submit an Article!
Not only can you find great educational resources for students on Tap Into Teen Minds, but educators can also learn about effective instruction techniques and educational technology strategies to make learning engaging for the learner and rewarding for the teacher. We are always looking for guest bloggers willing to share their fresh, new and innovative ideas through a Tap Into Teen Minds guest post.
Who can contribute a guest post? Educational Innovators… Like YOU!
We are looking for eager writers who can provide content related to educational and educational technology topics such as:
- Effective use of iPads / tablets in the classroom
- Effective use of Interactive Whiteboards / SMART Boards / etc. in the classroom
- Effective use of other innovative educational technologies
- Social media in the classroom (Twitter, Pintrest, Facebook, Google+, etc.)
- Mathematics instructional techniques
- English / Literacy instructional techniques
- Great educational strategies for other curriculum areas such as physical education, history, geography, business, computer science, etc.
- Standardized testing, OSSLT, EQAO
- Educational ethics
- Any other educational related topics that you are passionate about
Why share your innovative education posts with Tap Into Teen Minds readers?
While we typically do not offer monetary compensation for guest posts, we can offer the following for your efforts:
- A quick, easy, and free way to get your content up on the web to get you noticed
- Exposure on an ever-growing, high traffic website
- Links back to your own website(s) or blog(s) with a “do-follow” attribute from a high pagerank (PR) website with our pagerank getting stronger and stronger.
- Be a part of our vision to become an educational technology blog leader assisting educators around the globe make differences in their classrooms.
- For experienced or established writers, monetary rewards will be offered depending on the quality, volume, comprehensiveness and other factors of your article or content.
Before your article is published we will definitely make sure both sides have an affirmative consensus on the publishing & payment conditions.